Etiketter

tisdag 26 augusti 2014

A Letter to My Students

Dear students in 7a,
Welcome to Gunnesbo school and the class 7a. My name is Monica Carlsson and I'm your English, Swedish and German teacher. I'd like us to get to know each other better. That's why I've written a letter to you.

Let me tell you about myself. I was born in Brösarp in Österlen, but moved to Kristianstad and then Lund to study. When I got married I moved to Åkarp, where I still live. Have you lived here all your life?

It takes me about fifteen minutes to drive my car to school. Sometimes I go by train and then it takes a little longer. How do you get to school?

I've got two children, Martin and Matilda. They are 24 and 21 years old. We haven't got any pets. Tell me about your family? Have you got a pet?

I like reading, playing golf and to play the clarinet. I love to escape into the different worlds presented in books. When I was younger I used to play football and floorball, but now I'm too old for that so I and my husband spend a lot of time trying to play golf instead. It's a difficult game! Twice a week I play the clarinet. Once I take a lesson and once I play with the orchestra Spårvägens musikkår in Malmö. Do you play any instrument? What sports are you interested in? What do you do in your free time?

I think that Gunnesbo school is a friendly school and I hope you will enjoy yourself here. Please write and tell me about yourself. I look forward to reading your letter.

All the best,
Monica

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar