Etiketter

onsdag 12 augusti 2015

Fakebook: Magic Mo's Fantastic Family

After my wonderful parents got married they decided to settle in the most beautiful place on earth. I was born in Österlen, to be more exact in Ravlunda, a small town that lies among romantic rolling green hills not very far from the coast of the Baltic Sea.

My proud parents always called me their little princess and I was often dressed in pretty pink dresses and I often had a tiara on my head. My younger "prince-brother" and "princess-sister" saw me as their role model and followed in my path, i. e. they studied hard and always did what our parents told them.

My father had a very important job where he was responsible for the transport system. He worked hard and was often called away to solve emergencies.

The delightful food my mother served, both at home and in the restaurant she worked, made everyone's mouth water. I always enjoyed family dinners where we hour after hour were sitting eating good food and enjoying each other's company.

My brother is a math genius and is now working with the state finances. He handles his difficult job excellently and at the same time he always has time to take care of his loving family.

My sister has always been a very sensitive person and she always puts her family first. She has many skills and has had a lot of different jobs. She is very social and is well-liked by everyone she meets.

That was all about my perfect childhood!

Extra task: Comic Strip about a memory from my fantastic childhood

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar